Saturday, February 5, 2011

2nd Freebie today & our sledding pictures!

Just like I had told you earlier today, I would be back to post photos and maybe a freebie, well guess what?  That maybe is a YES! :)  I am EXHAUSTED after a day sledding with the wee ones!  After that we followed with hot chocolate and cookies at my friend's house.  Here are some photos of our adventure, but I am sure glad it's over!  Be easy on my daughter's hairdo, we went sledding after all!! :)















I had to play to relax, so I created this layout (using Happy Christmas)with some of the pics and made you a template!

Download template HERE

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for the awesome template!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute template Amber! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Amber!! Happy Birthday, Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the wonderful quickpage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the freebie!!! I've also let my readers at Scrap Trends know that you have a freebie, so that they can come visit your blog to grab it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the lovely template!

    ReplyDelete