Friday, August 16, 2013

TWO New Releases - 1 with Bella Gypsy!

Happy Friday!!  Today I get to share 2 new releases with you.  One that is a last grasp at summer and a collab with Bella Gypsy that reminds us to take our time.

We all need an anchor through life's heaviest waves and this kit might be the perfect kit to scrap that. With it's calm colors and lots of themed elements, you can make pages about sand & surf, or journal through a current or past struggle. 


Glynis usually does my Friday Freebie and New Release blog posts for me and I totally forgot to make the CT page examples!  ACK!  However you can see their GORGEOUS pages in the Scrap Orchard ScrapPin gallery HERE.  Which, by the way, I might note that my team and I are looking for YOUR layouts there.  Start posting and you could be chosen for a RAK prize!

To purchase My Anchor, click on the preview to start shopping.  It's on sale for 20% for a short time

Here is the collab with Bella Gyspy that my team just loved the colors!  It is such a nice general kit to have on hand yet full of really great word strips that capture the theme.


And last but not least FREEBIES!!!  The wonderful Rebecca has created a freebie from each kit for you and as always, they are just gorgeous!!  Thank you Rebecca!!  Click either image below for the freebies that are together in one download.


xoxo - Amber
 photo as-blogpostfooter2_zpsaad1a65d.jpg

4 comments: