Sunday, January 8, 2012

Good Morning!!

Deanna bringing the good news today, and YES it IS VERY good news this morning for at least one of Amber's many fans!  Today is the day we announce the winner of the drawing for Amber's YUMMY new year long project!   Yes, you read that right!  The drawing was for the ENTIRE YEAR of Project 1440 minis!  What a great gift.  There were 19 posts and she used random.org  to find the winner!  It chose #10

Congratulations JANA!! Please email designsbyambershaw@gmail.com to obtain your prize.

Though you might not have won anything this time, make sure to check in every Monday to see a sneak of upcoming kits and make a post to be entered to win.  The drawing will then take place on that Friday and the winner announced on Sundays!  What a great way to start out the week Jana!!  I'm sure you'll have a great time with Amber's kits this coming year.  Here is the preview of just the January kit!  Isn't it beautiful?  This kit can be found here.
I've been busy this past week trying to organize my digi stash.  I haven't found a perfect way to do this yet--but I've tried!!  I tried a free program one time and spent hours tagging and then lost all the tags when I moved my stash to my external hard drive.  I tried organizing by store--but that was before I realized designers move around sometimes.  Now I just put everything in folders according to CT>Designer>kit  or NON CT>Designer>Kit.  Then I search for things with the Window Search.  I know there must be a better way to do this, so I'll continue my search for that perfect solution!! 

This is Sunday, so I'll be off to church this morning.  My husband is the organist at our church so I get to listen to all the beautiful music all week as he practices the order of service.  It gets me in a worshipful mood for sure.  It's a great way to start the week!  I hope all the readers here have a wonderful week also! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment