Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Template Tuesday Freebie!

Hi, everyone! Are you enjoying Amber's new look as much as I am? I hope so!


I'm Lynette, and I am on Amber's CT... otherwise known as a gem! I love the name. :)

On Tuesdays, Amber and the team offer a template FOR FREE, and it's only available for 1 week! This week is the beautiful template created by Amber, called Wishes:



Isn't it great? I love it, and used it to create a layout featuring my daughter playing in the ocean when we were in Florida back in September. Since it's winter here in Chicago (although unseasonably warm for Chicago right now!), I wanted to think of warmer days. :)

I just happened to also use a great collab kit from Amber and Spinky Dink Scraps, available here at Funky Playground Designs. I hope you like my layout and love the template as much as I do. :) Remember it's only available free for the week and will be gone 01/17/12... so click here to grab it now! Enjoy!


Sorry, Link is now expired!






2 comments:

  1. GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLL...you are such an amazing artist!! Love the new masculine kit!! Always looking for those! I have a son and 2 grandsons that I have problems finding things for!!
    HUGS!!
    Dinah Goodeluinas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous template and beautiful layout :) Thanks so very much for the gorgeous share!!!

    ReplyDelete